2. While other less important things were happening like music and twerking, Harry was busy methodically peeling his orange.
3. As you can see, he can easily dance like a perfect human while tearing the slices apart.
4. The orange gets to touch and be held by Harry’s hands.
5. And be chewed by his teeth, making his breath smell like tangerine goodness.
6. And then, since the orange was making his hands all sticky, he rubbed them on his pants.
7. And kept rubbing away that stick.
8. Then went back for more in his hidden treasure trove of oranges.
9. And then when he posed with Rihanna, you could see the remnants of those lucky oranges.
10. There they were, under his chair, touched by Harry and off to live in orange heaven.
12. The End.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.