1. 2010: Wears a floppy hat while Zac Efron blows bubbles next to her:
2. 2011: Wears a completely see-through crochet skirt, starts to Coachellize.
3. 2011: Lets her coachella hair loose, claims her territory on the grass.
4. 2011: Walks barefoot across her kingdom while wearing a thigh necklace:
5. 2011: Ponders about mixed recycling with Josh Hutcherson:
6. 2011: Runs while Josh Hutcherson tags along behind her:
7. 2011: Sits in a pow wow with Josh Hutcherson talking about flowers and sunshine and shrubbery:
8. 2012: Uses lightweight clothing to create dancing wings:
9. 2012: Lays on the ground next to a food truck:
10. 2012: Runs while dancing with boyfriend Austin Butler:
11. 2012: Blankets herself from the strong desert elements:
12. 2013: Commits a coachella/life faux-pas by wearing this headdress:
13. 2013: Dresses like a hippie goddess, prays to the Coachella gods:
14. 2013: Sits on a blanket in field, waiting for a response from Coachella gods.
15. 2013: Holds giant sunflower to the sky as a sacrifice to the Coachella gods:
16. 2013: Covers face with flower:
17. 2013: Sniffs flower under head wrap while boyfriend Austin Butler questions everything he’s ever known about her:
18. 2014: Zombie walks through the grounds with Austin Butler:
19. 2014: Hides her face with a large fan, but can’t hide her hair:
20. 2014: Becomes an entirely different form of human entirely. She’s completed her four year transformation into Coachella Queen.
Update: An earlier version of this post stated that Vanessa resembled a “gypsy goddess,” it has been updated to reflect that she resembles more of a “hippie goddess.”