1. When you open up your pack to find the cheese is all melted and weird and now impossible to layer:
2. When you try to thoughtfully manage your cheese distribution and then this happens:
3. When you run out of Cheese and have to eat plain fucking turkey on a cracker:
5. Or it’s way off and you are forced to eat a meat and cheese crackerless sandwich.
7. And then spending 7 minutes just trying to get a square of cheese:
8. When your mom doesn’t get your needs and now you have no pepperoni:
Thanks for nothing MOM.
9. Or worse, you are teased with pepperoni but fall short.
10. When you’re duped out of a miniature Nestlé Crunch Bar:
Cool. No dessert. #Thanksfornothing.
11. Or when Lunchables just forgets to include your ham all together:
Wtf is this the all dairy version? BOOOOO.
13. When you’ve poorly managed your sauce and now your last pizza is barely a pizza:
14. When you realize you never combined your lunchables with your friends and now your whole life means nothing:
THAT’S A FUCKING SUPER PIZZA LUNCHABLE.
15. When the cheese area is too tiny to put your fingers in, so how are you even supposed to access the cheese?!?
16. When the Pizza dough is too small it doesn’t even fill up it’s allotted slot:
17. And when you no longer have a red stick for your pizza so you have to spread your sauce with your FINGER like a barbarian:
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›