1. The ones who clearly have no medical need for those glasses.
4. The ones who insist on sitting on the pavement.
No one knows why hipsters do this. It’s one of life’s mysteries.
7. The ones who wear leopard-print skinny jeans.
10. The DJs who don’t care if anyone’s dancing. They’re here to “educate” the crowd, not entertain them.
11. The foodies who think this is an acceptable lunch option.
12. The ones who are very keen for you to notice their animal tattoos.
13. The ones who embrace Movember, supposedly “for charity”, but really because they just love themselves with a ‘tache.
14. The ones who insist on taking photos of everything.
They’ll even take photos of people taking photos of them.
Which always conveys a really heavy-handed anti-capitalist message.
18. The goths who almost certainly never listen to goth music.
19. The couples who try just that bit too hard to project a sense of gritty urban reality.
21. And the ones with beards that scream ‘I am hipster. Hear me roar’.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›