1. We’ve already had the Walter White obituary in the Albuquerque Journal.
2. Now here’s the memorial cross, erected by a fan at the real-life location of the “Nazi compound” where Walter White died in the show.
That’s near Los Ranchos Rd NW and Daniel Rd NW 87107, Albuquerque, if you fancied paying a visit sometime.
Miss you, Walt.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›