1. There’s a listing on Zoopla for a one bedroom flat in Hoxton.
3. But… hang on, what’s this in the description?
“Unfortunately no rafters or natural beams to hang yourself from.”
5. OK, that’s quite unsettling. But now look what happens when you click on the Street View tab.
Mystery solved: the flat is directly opposite a sweet shop called Monster Supplies. Google Maps has simply taken the closest co-ordinates possible.
Zoopla has now deleted the hanging reference, but not responded to BuzzFeed’s request for an explanation.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›