3. The video showcases all the things you can expect to see when you go to Bounce by the Ounce.
5. The eccentric characters.
6. The fierce voguing.
7. The touching displays of male bonding on the dance floor.
8. The no-holds-barred hedonism.
10. Oh, and this guy.
11. Since the promo video went viral, Crazy Guy – as YouTube commenters christened him – has become a bit of a meme.
12. Someone’s even uploaded a supercut tribute which is just him dancing for 10 hours on a loop.
13. Here’s to you, Crazy Guy, and all the regulars at Bounce by the Ounce.
15. Watch the original clip in full.
“Crazy Guy” is Shaun Jackson, a 41-year-old plasterer and former boxer from Leyland. He tells BuzzFeed that he is delighted by his newfound internet fame, which has translated to real-world notoriety in the Preston area. He was recognised while out shopping the other day and “everyone started clapping and cheering”.