2. This guy.
5. This football spectator, whose words of encouragement from the touchline are not helping.
6. This clubber who was slightly too eager to hit the dancefloor.
7. This chap, who has sunk a few afternoon pints and is now enjoying the great outdoors.
10. This bloke who will almost certainly regret this tattoo in the morning.
11. This bloke casually pissing out the window of a moving bus.
12. This clubber who couldn’t find a chillout room so was forced to improvise.
13. This reveller who will feel even worse when he wakes up and discovers what his friends have done.
16. This woman who mistakenly believes the police will see the funny side.
18. And this one, who will never get home at this rate.
19. This geezer acting inappropriately in a fish and chip shop.
20. This young woman who’s enjoying a nice lie-down, complete with pillow.
23. This chap attempting to disguise his drunkenness by leaning nonchalantly on a bollard.
24. These party-goers who will only discover the flaw in this photo in the morning, once they’ve sobered up.
25. This carouser who shouldn’t even be trying to navigate a pavement.
26. This merrymaker, who thinks diving headlong into a pile of rubble is a good idea.
27. These old-timers, who are clinging onto a window ledge to steady themselves.
29. And this one, being sick into his Santa hat.
Photo by Damian Barr.
32. These Cardiff residents who are taking home a souvenir of their night out.
Photo by Maciej Dakewicz, via BBC.
34. This indie-rock fan, getting into the spirit of the NME Awards.
35. This booze-enthusiast who’s found a comfortable place to rest his head.
36. This lad who really shouldn’t have tried to vault over those railings.
38. This chap whose night has not panned out quite the way he’d hoped.
39. And this drunkard whose walk home has become a nightmarish assault course.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›