1. Noisy typers.
6. Having to spend the first half of every Monday answering the exact same question.
Would it be so wrong to just hand these out instead?
7. Martyrs who insist on hauling themselves into work despite being infectiously ill.
8. Endless birthday whip-rounds.
11. And then, once a year, it’s your turn — which means sitting there while people sing “Happy Birthday” to you. Because that’s not awkward at all.
12. People who don’t get back to you.
13. Though at least that’s preferable to receiving emails that make no sense whatsoever.
14. Meetings that drag on forever and make you daydream about doing this.
16. People who bring their babies into work.
Nothing against babies. Babies are lovely. Just not in the workplace. It’s always a bit weird.
21. Touchy-feely company slogans.
This isn’t fake, by the way. It’s taken from an actual ad agency website.
22. Colleagues who send emails, despite sitting right next to you.
23. Smug, annoyingly healthy people.
You know the type. They cycled to work this morning, do yoga at their desk, and will probably go for a run at lunch.
So while you’re hungover, dolefully chomping through one of these.
They’ve got a drawer full of these.
24. Colleagues who don’t pull their weight in key areas and therefore deserve to be shamed.
26. And coworkers who are permanently stressed.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›