EDL supporters demonstrate at the entrance to Downing Street, May 27.
1. Organise a counter-demonstration.
Weyman Bennett (pictured) of Unite Against Fascism told the EDL supporters gathered at Westminster: “We are the majority - you will fail like the the NF and the BNP.”
3. Politely urge them to look again at their choice of meeting place.
6. Subtly disrupt their plans.
In case you didn’t get the prank: E20 didn’t exist at the time (pre-Olympics) this was posted. It was the fictional London postal district in EastEnders.
7. Point out the tiny, but significant, flaws in their tattoos.
8. (Their banners could do with a bit of work, too).
Photo by Jonathan Andrews.
10. Give smart-arse responses to their questions.
11. Create an amusing hashtag.
14. Whatever they do, do the opposite.
A JustGiving page set up by Rich David.