The camera pulls back and we see a snow globe fall from a dying man's hand. We cut to a close-up of his mouth, and he whispers: "Ed Balls"
1. Almost two years ago, Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls tweeted his own name by mistake.
2. For some reason he never deleted it. Which means people retweet and reference it to this day.
4. The “Ed Balls” tweet has assumed legendary status. There’s even a Facebook group devoted to it.
5. The popularity of the meme ebbs and flows, but right now we appear to be approaching Peak Balls.
Created using the Ed Balls Bookmarklet tool, which enables you to “Ed Ballsify” any website.
16. The imaginary film endings.
19. The Leeroy Jenkins.
Explanation here, for the uninitiated.