7. Do not, under any circumstances, get photobombed by an alpaca.
Photo by Caroline Tran.
14. If the groom wants to ride the bride like a horse, politely discourage him.
19. And even when the tables are turned, it’s still not a good look.
20. It’s great for the bride and groom to show affection, but there are limits.
21. Marriage is a sacred occasion, so cultivate a sense of sober refinement at all times.
25. Make sure every member of the wedding party shows how deliriously happy they are.
26. Scope the area out beforehand to avoid embarrassing mishaps like this.
31. But most of all, it’s your special day, and you’ll be looking at these photos for the rest of your life - so remember to put on a happy face.
Luke Lewis is the executive editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›