7. Do not, under any circumstances, get photobombed by an alpaca.
Photo by Caroline Tran.
14. If the groom wants to ride the bride like a horse, politely discourage him.
19. And even when the tables are turned, it’s still not a good look.
20. It’s great for the bride and groom to show affection, but there are limits.
21. Marriage is a sacred occasion, so cultivate a sense of sober refinement at all times.
25. Make sure every member of the wedding party shows how deliriously happy they are.
26. Scope the area out beforehand to avoid embarrassing mishaps like this.
31. But most of all, it’s your special day, and you’ll be looking at these photos for the rest of your life - so remember to put on a happy face.
Luke Lewis is the Executive Editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈