1. Rule number one: No guns in shot.
7. Do not, under any circumstances, get photobombed by an alpaca.
Photo by Caroline Tran.
14. If the groom wants to ride the bride like a horse, politely discourage him.
15. If horses must be involved, choose your steed with care.
19. And even when the tables are turned, it’s still not a good look.
20. It’s great for the bride and groom to show affection, but there are limits.
21. Marriage is a sacred occasion, so cultivate a sense of sober refinement at all times.
24. Because, really, you’re not fooling anyone.
25. Make sure every member of the wedding party shows how deliriously happy they are.
26. Scope the area out beforehand to avoid embarrassing mishaps like this.
31. But most of all, it’s your special day, and you’ll be looking at these photos for the rest of your life - so remember to put on a happy face.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›