7. Do not, under any circumstances, get photobombed by an alpaca.
Photo by Caroline Tran.
14. If the groom wants to ride the bride like a horse, politely discourage him.
19. And even when the tables are turned, it’s still not a good look.
20. It’s great for the bride and groom to show affection, but there are limits.
21. Marriage is a sacred occasion, so cultivate a sense of sober refinement at all times.
25. Make sure every member of the wedding party shows how deliriously happy they are.
26. Scope the area out beforehand to avoid embarrassing mishaps like this.
31. But most of all, it’s your special day, and you’ll be looking at these photos for the rest of your life - so remember to put on a happy face.
Luke Lewis is the executive editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›