1. Spotted: Parking Like A Twat encourages members to post photographic evidence of terrible parking.
2. Like this.
3. And this.
4. Range Rovers seem to figure quite heavily.
5. As do sports cars.
6. There are loads of sports cars.
9. As are people who definitely ought to know better.
10. Though admittedly some of the examples seem a little harsh.
11. Each week, the most heinous example is singled out.
12. There’s even an e-commerce element. The page admin is selling these window/bumper stickers for £3 a pop.
13. The success of the page has inspired a number of regional variants.
14. But the sentiment behind each one is always exactly the same.
Luke Lewis is the executive editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›