3. Second of all, you’re kind of a lot of trouble ALL THE TIME.
6. And that’s another thing! I could really do without the condescension.
7. But back to the witch thing, yes, clearly it sucks sometimes.
8. Like, I’m sorry you have the power to destroy vampires with your mind. That must be … really hard for you?
9. And you’re the only one who can do cool witch things, which is something else to complain about, apparently.
11. You weren’t all doom and gloom and I CAN’T CONTROL MY POWERS.
12. But now… I mean, no offense, but we’re kind of rooting for vampire Elena here.
13. We saw it. It sucked. But now you have to whine about it, too?
15. I’d say sleep it off but you can’t even do that without creating an incident.
16. I know you feel like a victim in all this, and I don’t blame you.
18. Maybe they need a new witch on The Secret Circle! SHH, NO ONE TELL HER.
22. I know it’s hard to say goodbye, but I think we’ll all be happier in the long run.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›