1. There’s nothing better than falling into bed after a long day.
2. But going to sleep isn’t always as easy as putting your head on a pillow.
8. You’re troubled by daunting existential questions.
9. Or hey, maybe you’re hungry. That’s the problem. You end up eating way more than you should.
10. You reach a point where you stop even trying.
11. You watch TV for hours. Golden Girls reruns. Informercials. Call-in prayer shows.
13. You feel rage. At your alarm clock, at daylight, at yourself.
15. And in the light of day, you realize how haggard you look.
16. You try to explain how you’re feeling, but no one really gets it.
18. You pound coffee, as though that will help. Maybe if you weren’t already a caffeine addict.
25. Everything feels fuzzy and fake, like you’re stuck in a dream.
29. Did someone put something in your coffee? Because you are NOT acting sober.
31. People around you start to get concerned.
32. Finally it’s nighttime again. You know how badly you need to catch up on lost sleep.
34. But as soon as your head hits the pillow, you realize…
35. And so, the cycle continues.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️