1. Grand gestures sometimes involve a little property damage.
5. Don’t be surprised when someone shows interest. You’re plenty lovable!
6. Remember that anyone can be romantic, even the elderly.
8. Everyone has romantic fantasies. Learn your partner’s.
9. And know your strengths. Not everyone is good at being sexy.
10. You might be surprised, though. Get in touch with your wild side.
12. When giving a gift, think of your partner’s interests instead of your own.
13. Also, find shared interests and embrace them.
14. Or just take dirty pictures. That works, too.
16. Be kind to lonely people. Not everyone has love.
20. But hey, even if things don’t end well, you can at least hope for makeouts.
21. Speaking of, few people look good kissing. Avoid PDAs.
24. So put a ring on it. It’s not about the size.
25. As long as you love each other, marriage is a blessing.
26. But do make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.
27. Whatever you decide, once you do find real love, never let it go.
Louis Peitzman is a senior entertainment editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles. Peitzman writes about and reports on the television industry.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".