1. In Little Ashes, Robert Pattinson plays eccentric artist Salvador Dalí in the ’20s.
The film is about the artist’s close friendship with poet Federico García Lorca, which turns into a love affair.
2. It’s not a great movie, but there’s a lot of eye candy.
Including some man-on-man action, as well as Pattinson’s Dalí masturbating to the thought of man-on-man action. Neat!
3. Here’s the thing about that masturbation scene: He was ACTUALLY MASTURBATING.
According to an interview with a German magazine, Pattinson full on pleasured himself to completion in the scene, because faking it “just doesn’t work.” Who knew he was such a method actor?
5. “My hand job face is recorded for eternity,” Pattinson said. Indeed it is. In GIF form.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›