1. In Little Ashes, Robert Pattinson plays eccentric artist Salvador Dalí in the ’20s.
The film is about the artist’s close friendship with poet Federico García Lorca, which turns into a love affair.
2. It’s not a great movie, but there’s a lot of eye candy.
Including some man-on-man action, as well as Pattinson’s Dalí masturbating to the thought of man-on-man action. Neat!
3. Here’s the thing about that masturbation scene: He was ACTUALLY MASTURBATING.
According to an interview with a German magazine, Pattinson full on pleasured himself to completion in the scene, because faking it “just doesn’t work.” Who knew he was such a method actor?
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›