1. This is Shawn and Aaron Ashmore.
Can you tell which is which? It’s OK if you can’t.
2. We’ll start with Shawn Ashmore.
3. Shawn got his big break on “Animorphs.”
He played Jake, whose favorite battle morph was the Siberian Tiger. The more you know.
4. He went on to play Iceman in the X-Men series.
And he’ll be reprising the role for the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past.
5. He now stars as Agent Weston on “The Following.”
6. Then there’s Aaron Ashmore.
As you can see, there’s a slight resemblance.
7. Aaron played Troy Vandergraff on “Veronica Mars.”
Troy was a childhood friend of Duncan’s who got close with Veronica. (Uncool, man. Veronica is Duncan’s ex.)
8. Then he joined the cast of “Smallville” as Jimmy Olsen.
Oh, spoiler alert.
9. Most recently, he’s played Steve Jinks in “Warehouse 13.”
The first gay character on the series!
10. So there you have it. Two very different actors who happen to look identical.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.