1. This is Shawn and Aaron Ashmore.
Can you tell which is which? It’s OK if you can’t.
2. We’ll start with Shawn Ashmore.
3. Shawn got his big break on “Animorphs.”
He played Jake, whose favorite battle morph was the Siberian Tiger. The more you know.
4. He went on to play Iceman in the X-Men series.
And he’ll be reprising the role for the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past.
5. He now stars as Agent Weston on “The Following.”
6. Then there’s Aaron Ashmore.
As you can see, there’s a slight resemblance.
7. Aaron played Troy Vandergraff on “Veronica Mars.”
Troy was a childhood friend of Duncan’s who got close with Veronica. (Uncool, man. Veronica is Duncan’s ex.)
8. Then he joined the cast of “Smallville” as Jimmy Olsen.
Oh, spoiler alert.
9. Most recently, he’s played Steve Jinks in “Warehouse 13.”
The first gay character on the series!
10. So there you have it. Two very different actors who happen to look identical.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›