Arcade Fire has decided to sell the church where they recorded Neon Bible and The Suburbs. The roof needs a bit of work, but that’s probably only due to the massive volume of epic sound that surely shook that church to its core.
3. They’re the luckiest people ever because they can sell their property in 140 characters or less:
4. And it’s all yours for a cool $327,489 (or 325,000 Canadian dollars)
The church is located in Montérégie, Québec.The realtor’s website unfortunately did not include any internal pictures of the church. We want to see that recording studio basement!
5. For those who need assistance (or live under an unfortunate rock):
6. Take 6 minutes and 35 seconds out of your day to feel some epicness.
I had the pleasure of being here. Arcade Fire headlined Bonnaroo in 2011, and this was the beginning of their epic encore.
7. For good measure, this one was actually recorded in the church.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›