1. The intro may be one of the most perfect and fitting intros in the history of television.
3. This is Willie Robertson. He is the CEO of Duck Commander, a company that manufactures duck calls and also the source of the Robertson family’s wealth.
Willie is often the butt of everyone’s jokes, but he takes it in stride and definitely gets his jabs in, too.
11. The time that Uncle Si ate poop instead of berries
He loves the Black Eyed Peas.
He also likes Meatloaf, The Cranberries, “The Korn”, Salt ‘N Pepa, and Ice T.
He IS the grill master. Firen’ em’ on the grill!
and basketball skills. To name a few.
If it weren’t for his trick knee, he’d be in the NBA right now.
24. There is always something to learn.
Phil taught his grandson all about the sex organs of crawfish.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.