1. Everything looked like an adorable acid trip.
Just look at those bunnies!
3. If these dolphins can find love, I can too.
If not, at least I have one really awesome spiral notebook.
4. Lisa Frank knows how to crank up the cuteness.
Just shove as many vivid colors and cute creatures into the picture frame as possible.
6. They were so cute and different, you wanted to have them all.
8. Just when you thought things were strange, Lisa knew how to crank things up.
How does one dream up something like this? This is Louvre-worthy.
9. She gave the gay kids unicorns on rainbows
And you are appreciated for it!
11. I forgot that I even had this folder until just now!
I love you, Lisa! These are the gifts that just keep on giving!
13. Lisa Frank is precisely 79.12% responsible for an entire generation’s worth of unicorn lovers.
14. She brought out creativity in the artsy kids
16. Back-to-school shopping was usually confined to the Lisa Frank section.
17. Horses and butterflies.
Yes, “horses and butterflies” is a noteworthy accomplishment.
19. That stationary was the BEST.
That’s it. I think I’m going to look for some Lisa Frank stationary on eBay after I finish this up.
20. Before the internet, kids used to have pen pals. This is what we wrote our letters on.
23. As if the pencils weren’t cool enough, there were awesome erasers to put on top of them
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›