1. Everything looked like an adorable acid trip.
Just look at those bunnies!
3. If these dolphins can find love, I can too.
If not, at least I have one really awesome spiral notebook.
4. Lisa Frank knows how to crank up the cuteness.
Just shove as many vivid colors and cute creatures into the picture frame as possible.
8. Just when you thought things were strange, Lisa knew how to crank things up.
How does one dream up something like this? This is Louvre-worthy.
9. She gave the gay kids unicorns on rainbows
And you are appreciated for it!
11. I forgot that I even had this folder until just now!
I love you, Lisa! These are the gifts that just keep on giving!
13. Lisa Frank is precisely 79.12% responsible for an entire generation’s worth of unicorn lovers.
14. She brought out creativity in the artsy kids
16. Back-to-school shopping was usually confined to the Lisa Frank section.
17. Horses and butterflies.
Yes, “horses and butterflies” is a noteworthy accomplishment.
19. That stationary was the BEST.
That’s it. I think I’m going to look for some Lisa Frank stationary on eBay after I finish this up.
20. Before the internet, kids used to have pen pals. This is what we wrote our letters on.
23. As if the pencils weren’t cool enough, there were awesome erasers to put on top of them
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›