1. Michael Bower, AKA “Donkey Lips” from Salute Your Shorts
He tweets a lot about Sports. And apparently loves to Skype with the ladies.
2. David Lascher, AKA “Ted McGriff” from Hey Dude
Say it with me! “Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy duuuuuuuuuuuuuude!”
3. Andrea Barber, AKA “Kimmy Gibbler” from Full House
The fact that Kimmy Gibbler and DJ Tanner are still best friends is AWESOME!
4. Erik Per Sullivan, AKA “Dewey” from Malcolm in the Middle
The poor guy hasn’t tweeted since 2010.
5. Josh Server from All That
He tweets pretty frequently about All That AND he went to Kenan Thompson’s wedding. Love him!
6. Toby Huss, AKA “Artie” from The Adventures of Pete & Pete
Artie is apparently a conservative.
7. Paul Schrier, AKA “Bulk” from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers
Did you know that he speaks Dutch fluently?
8. Darris Love, AKA “Ray Alvarado” from The Secret World of Alex Mack
He tweets about 2Pac pretty frequently…
9. Dennis Haskins, AKA “Mr. Belding” from Saved By The Bell
He frequently uses the hashtag #TeamBelding
10. Moira Quirk, AKA “Mo” from G.U.T.S.
She’s apparently not a fan of the NRA.