1. J Peterman started selling Oversized Blazers/ Jean Jackets for women
2. The Dougie is out and “Little Kicks” is in
3. Sponges are back on the market
4. Nip Slips are no longer done in error
5. Mr. Pitt eventually found the magic eye
6. Patrons are now asking for “The Elaine” haircut
7. Monks is featuring the “Big Salad” as a special
8. Dingo Guilty of Eating Baby
9. David Puddy made an account for Christian Singles
10. J K Rowling is in the midst of writing “War, what is it good for?”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈