1. Come on. Don’t pretend you don’t want this.
He’s practically flawless.
2. He’d come to the camera…
just so you’d get to feel like you were close to him.
6. And, most of all, the love
(Time to admit this is almost as much of an ode to Colin Mochrie…)
7. Seriously, the love these two shared!
The greatest bromance of all time
13. He’s an especially convincing “Waffle Cat”
but that may have to do with him creating such a thing.
16. Don’t forget this adorable moment!
When he accidentally dripped water on himself and had to film the rest of the episode trying to hide his accident.
17. Ryan Stiles can even help teach kids about evolution!
What can’t Ryan do?
19. Bonus! Just for laughs.
One of the funnier things I’ve seen on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
20. Another bonus?!
(Only because I needed an excuse to look at the handsome Jeff Davis.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›