1. “Lab Safety Kids”
This is Kelly’s favorite. It might be one of mine. It’s pretty perfect.
2. “Sheetz, Inc. is a chain of gas stations/convenience stores owned by the Sheetz family. Stores are located in Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.”
3. Pallet City (Yes, this one is about Pokémon.)
“I got Pokémon cards./
First edition Charizard.”
4. This is the worst one. I wanted to included it to show you an example of a horrible “Rack City” parody for comparison reasons.
5. Apparently, making a parody called “Math City” is a great way to get EXTRA CREDIT in school.
6. Here’s one about the HISTORY OF MATH. A+ ladies!
7. “Slope City”
“Slope-intercept form gotta find the b/
Where the line cross the y tell me what ya see”
8. Want more extra credit? Here’s one about a drought.
9. Let’s give this kid lots of credit for saying “TMNT” over & over again.
10. There are also many, many “Cat City” ones, but this one is BY FAR the best.
11. There are also a lot of videos themed around SNACK CITIES. Here is the best one.
12. “Black President, Black Black Presideeeeeent”
13. Here’s one about Nordstrom Rack?
14. For when you literally have nothing else to work with: “Beach City”
15. “Wolf Brand Chili is a brand of chili con carne currently owned by ConAgra Foods. It is available either with or without beans.”
16. There are SO MANY about Call of Duty and “Lag,” but there is no way I’m watching them all. Here is one.
17. I think this is racist?
18. Another true gem: “Plaque City”
19. I don’t like this, but it’s the only one about Yaks.
20. Want to learn some more? Here’s another Extra Credit: “Prep City”
21. I think this one’s about The Old Testament, but I could only get halfway through it.
22. Soldiers LOVE song parodies.
23. And here’s one I made.
Just kidding. But it’s my all-time favorite.
24. We suspect this one was made for a Spanish class.
25. You gotta work on your flow, man.
26. Kids these days are a lot smarter, thanks to song parodies.
27. And I’ll leave you with this.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›