1. Dur Dur D’etre Un Bébé, the music video
Silly parents! It’s so hard to be a (singing) baby. No but, seriously, this might be the best music video of all time.
2. Alison, the music video
At 4-years old, Jordy’s a total heartbreaker.
3. Le Mauvais (LIVE)
Such stage presence, such awkward background dancing.
4. Ooh La La Baby (LIVE at the World Music Awards)
Not only does Jordy excel at lipsynching (he’s a regular Britney Spears!) but the Whitney Houston doubletakes in this live performance are SO REAL. And we finally learn why Europe has such a weird reputation.
5. C’est Noel (It’s Christmas)
Featured in “Look Whose Talking Now”, Jordy babytalks his way through this one. (Which I guess is OK, because he’s a baby.)
6. Alison (LIVE)
Sidestepping his way through another brilliant performance.
7. OMG! Jordy in Brazil
This kind of looks like every parent’s uploaded YouTube video of their children, but with a screaming audience (???) and a jean jacket.
8. Seriously, More of Jordy in Brazil
So apparently most of Jordy’s fanbase lies in the Brazil — where it’s a appropriate for a baby popsinger to be interviewed while being held by his mother. Who cares what language this is in? It’s CREEPY.
9. Alison (LIVE on ‘Noche Noche’)
This one’s ripe with moments where Jordy doesn’t seem to know where he is and when his next naptime is scheduled. There’s also a dancing Venus Flytrap. Yep.
10. Jordy Grows Up
Don’t be sad, Jordy is not a midget orphan so he couldn’t stay young forever. He eventually grows into a spiky-haired young adult and starts a band called “Jordy and the Dixies.” With this, baby rock is officially dead.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›