Every year, I’m guessing, I lose about 10-30 seconds of internet video attention span. Ever since I got started, I’ve lost precious time paying attention to online videos, so this collection of what I deem to be 2011’s best should truly be held in high regard by those who understand my plight. Here’s to more viral videos in 2012 that are even shorter (or to more friends willing to share timestamps that note where to start watching!)
2. Let’s never talk about Rebecca Black again. Let’s only talk about Arc Music Factory’s should-have-been-superstar, CJ Fam, whose “Ordinary Pop Star” blows “Friday” out of the calendar. It’s Saturday, or something.
3. Zachary Freiman’s Bar Mitzvah video is the best gift a 13 year-old can give to himself. A gift that will keep on giving, like an embarrassing photo of yourself that EVERYONE WILL FOREVER have access to.
7. Two of the year’s most flawless women, Michelle Obama and Beyoncé, came together to turn 2007’s “Get Me Bodied” into a fitness-encouraging national campaign, more appropriately re-titled, “Move Your Body.”
11. In my personal opinion, all Tom Hanks Internet content should go auto-viral, but especially bilingual masterpieces like when the actor’s appearance on Univision resulted in him helping with Chiquinquira Delgado’s daily weather segment.
13. Thanks to Madonna and the 20th anniversary of “Truth or Dare,” superfan Robert Jeffery released a breathtaking clip of himself at age 9, performing “Vogue” in front of green screens at New Hampshire’s Hampton Beach Casino.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
Oops! It looks like you've already voted..
Sorry, you can only react up to three times.
Please Validate Your Email
Thanks for Registering! Before you can vote or contribute we need to quickly validate your email address. We’ve sent you a confirmation email with instructions. If you don’t receive the email in a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
Share this Link
Lindsey's Favorite Video Buzz Of 2011
http://www.buzzfeed.com/lindseyweber/lindseys-f...Every year, I'm guessing, I lose about 10-30 seconds of internet video attention span. Ever s...