1. Your stand with your feet turned out. All the time.
In regular shoes, though.
2. You’re always popping your joints. Especially your hips. Even in public.
4. You’ve pretty much accepted you’ll never be able to wear sandals in public.
6. You mentally choreograph simple routines to pretty much every song you hear.
7. You’ve spent hundreds of hours applying and removing stage makeup.
12. You’re maybe *too* comfortable with your fellow dancers.
14. You’ll never forget the time you did a perfect triple pirouette and no one saw it.
15. Springtime means summer program auditions.
16. You study French to better understand combinations.
17. Your life is covered in bobby pins, but you can never find one when you really need one.
Same with hair nets.
19. And covered in Jet Glue.
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›