1. The Westboro Baptist Church, surprise surprise, is planning to picket more same-sex marriages.
Rhode Island will begin recognizing same-sex marriages on Aug. 1. Westboro Baptist Church is prepared, of course.
2. But wait — let’s take a second look at that flyer, which accuses the U.S.A. of illiteracy.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?