1. Last year, One Million Moms called for a boycott on the Archie comic that featured a gay marriage.
2. That issue was one of the few Archie comics that sold completely out.
As Dan Parent, a writer of Archie Comics, said, “We love One Million Moms!”
3. Archie Comics then announced that it would feature a gay kiss in an issue that came out today.
Kevin Keller (who is the same character who got married) and his boyfriend kiss in today’s issue.
4. And the woman in this issue seems awfully familiar:
In fact, this homophobic mom rallies together 30 other homophobic moms in the area. Yep, these women were based on One Million Moms.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈