1. Last year, One Million Moms called for a boycott on the Archie comic that featured a gay marriage.
2. That issue was one of the few Archie comics that sold completely out.
As Dan Parent, a writer of Archie Comics, said, “We love One Million Moms!”
3. Archie Comics then announced that it would feature a gay kiss in an issue that came out today.
Kevin Keller (who is the same character who got married) and his boyfriend kiss in today’s issue.
4. And the woman in this issue seems awfully familiar:
In fact, this homophobic mom rallies together 30 other homophobic moms in the area. Yep, these women were based on One Million Moms.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›