3. When these kids called out the ridiculousness of using “gay” as an insult:
10. When Queen Elizabeth decided gender wasn’t a deciding factor in her attraction:
16. And, of course, when Marge opened up the world to Bart.
Good job, Marge. Good job.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️