Also known as every mother’s dream and your worst nightmare.
4. Or work in Social Media
No one dreamt they were going to work for Twitter or Facebook when they grew up. Unless they could predict the future. In which case, go them.
5. Or maybe you just haven’t realized your love of numbers
There is always a chance, right?
8. While you figure out what you want, you can help others
9. Or maybe you just really need to watch Netflix for 14 hours straight
It is definitely essential on the path to growing up.
10. As a kid, you thought your destiny was to be a pro basketball player
but it turns out you can’t dribble, and you also are 5 feet tall.
11. Or the President of the United States
but public speaking makes you pass out
12. Now when someone asks you what you want to be you just make this face
13. No matter what, you are not alone
Just remember, there are thousands of college graduates that have NO idea what they are going to do with their lives
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›