All your friends may know what they are doing with their lives
Also known as every mother’s dream and your worst nightmare.
2. Since you don’t know exactly what you want to do
4. Or work in Social Media
No one dreamt they were going to work for Twitter or Facebook when they grew up. Unless they could predict the future. In which case, go them.
5. Or maybe you just haven’t realized your love of numbers
There is always a chance, right?
6. You can travel
Maybe your dream career is in another country
8. While you figure out what you want, you can help others
9. Or maybe you just really need to watch Netflix for 14 hours straight
It is definitely essential on the path to growing up.
10. As a kid, you thought your destiny was to be a pro basketball player
but it turns out you can’t dribble, and you also are 5 feet tall.
11. Or the President of the United States
but public speaking makes you pass out
12. Now when someone asks you what you want to be you just make this face
13. No matter what, you are not alone
Just remember, there are thousands of college graduates that have NO idea what they are going to do with their lives
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›