1. She gets irony.
She was recognized as Matilda in this specific instance. :3
2. She’s not afraid to say “No.”
5. She’s made more than a few funny tweets about bras.
8. She’s a writer (MaraWilsonWritesStuff.com)…and makes funny jokes about it.
Make sure to check out her website! MaraWritesStuff.com
10. She RTs pure gold.
13. She gets hashtags, and she knows what phones are really for.
15. She makes hilarious tweets about pop culture, like celebrities, books, and movies.
18. OK, this one made me LOL.
19. But most of all, she’s just a chick, and she’ll smack you if you don’t knock that worshipping-celebrities crap off.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›