3. The Lindsay Lohan doll also came with a feature-length animated DVD, and here’s where things really get messed up…
In the movie, the other My Scene girls all dream of becoming friends with Lindsay Lohan. One is a writer who imagines Lindsay loving her script. The other is an aspiring fashion designer who knows celebs are the “most amazing advertising,” another wants to be an event planner who could throw Lindsay’s parties.
Hello! These are what you call climbers. AKA, those “bad people” that celebs site as being “unhealthy influences.” People who just want stuff from you.
And so began Lindsay’s involvement with these skanks who clearly altered Lindsay’s world…
5. The types of “opportunities” that come her way…
6. Shame on you, Barbie, for turning LiLo’s house into a party pad.
7. This Barbie is a party girl. I’m not liking where this is going.
8. Oh, I bet you groupies want in on some free travel. How about when she gets sent here, though?
10. Watch some of Lindsay Lohan’s scenes from the “My Scene” movie here to see what I’m talking about:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.