1. This is McKenzie, a 12-year-old girl living with a mitochondrial disease.
There is no cure yet for mitochondrial diseases, and they are often fatal.
3. In McKenzie’s latest pageant, she chose to do a dance routine.
4. With some help from her dad.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›