1. This is what happens when a very sensitive toddler listens to “Feels Like Home” as sung by Chantal Kreviazuk.
2. A closer examination of this child’s psychological breakdown: The song begins — Something in your eyes — and the first pangs of sadness hit.
3. Then she just can’t. She’s lost herself.
4. This is bad, mom.
5. This song is too sad.
6. Why are you doing this to me??!!?!?!?!!??
7. Seriously, WHYYYYYYYY.
Sadness has never been so adorable.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›