Jeopardy host Alex Trebek was the victim of a hilarious practical joke, pulled off by the show, TV Bloopers and Practical Jokes. In this 1991 episode, Alex is invited to “the first Trebekkie Convention” — actually filled with actors playing Alex’s biggest fans — and the setup/dialog is so perfectly plausible, that it’s maybe the funniest thing ever.
2. In a mock round of Jeopardy, Alex finds out what the answer to the clue “1985” is — the year he built his house.
3. And then a heated debate occurs over the number 1,540 — is it the aired episodes to date or taped?
4. Check out the full prank here, which begins at about 0:38.
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other tonight in Wisconsin 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁