7. If you’re younger, you’ll end up discovering music that made you feel way cooler than your friends.
And if you’re older, you felt obligated to make sure your bro/sis did not grow up solely on some Disney Channel tween pop bullshit.
9. But later, you may also go through a period of time when people ask, “Who’s older?”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️