4. The time he participated in this extremely precarious and dangerous situation, risking harm to both himself and Andy Samberg. YOLO.
6. YOLO, motherfuckers.
8. And anyone who dances on top of a car. Leave a message after the YOLO.
11. The time he laughed in the face of danger. YOL-OHYEAHHHH.
12. The time he rode into the 2003 MTV Movie Awards on a Segway like a distinguished gentleman. YOLO, good sir.
13. And the time he dated Britney. Because the very nature of YOLO means one must take a risk. And sometimes that means finding out your girlfriend is crazy.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸