4. The time he participated in this extremely precarious and dangerous situation, risking harm to both himself and Andy Samberg. YOLO.
6. YOLO, motherfuckers.
8. And anyone who dances on top of a car. Leave a message after the YOLO.
11. The time he laughed in the face of danger. YOL-OHYEAHHHH.
12. The time he rode into the 2003 MTV Movie Awards on a Segway like a distinguished gentleman. YOLO, good sir.
13. And the time he dated Britney. Because the very nature of YOLO means one must take a risk. And sometimes that means finding out your girlfriend is crazy.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.