1. Pantene’s latest commercial is an appeal to women to stop apologizing so much.
2. It draws inspiration from the popular hashtag, #sorrynotsorry.
3. Here is one of many women apologizing for things that don’t really require apologies.
4. Pantene’s request:
5. And then we see images of women actively not being sorry.
6. It ends on this note:
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›