1. The awkward part here is actually when you invite the person behind you in line, and you then close the stall door.
3. The question here is not who pees or poops, but who gets use to the door.
4. A home for the family that is incredibly close. Or, the most awkward dinner party you’ve ever been to.
9. I hate to think that the larger implication here is that the toilet in the bathroom simply does not get used.
11. This is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. Guaranteed panic attack while peeing.
18. Contrary to this toilet’s belief, the couple who poops together does not, in fact, stay together.
Here Are The Top Stories
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.