1. The awkward part here is actually when you invite the person behind you in line, and you then close the stall door.
3. The question here is not who pees or poops, but who gets use to the door.
4. A home for the family that is incredibly close. Or, the most awkward dinner party you’ve ever been to.
9. I hate to think that the larger implication here is that the toilet in the bathroom simply does not get used.
11. This is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. Guaranteed panic attack while peeing.
18. Contrary to this toilet’s belief, the couple who poops together does not, in fact, stay together.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›