1. The awkward part here is actually when you invite the person behind you in line, and you then close the stall door.
3. The question here is not who pees or poops, but who gets use to the door.
4. A home for the family that is incredibly close. Or, the most awkward dinner party you’ve ever been to.
9. I hate to think that the larger implication here is that the toilet in the bathroom simply does not get used.
11. This is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. Guaranteed panic attack while peeing.
18. Contrary to this toilet’s belief, the couple who poops together does not, in fact, stay together.
In The News Today
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›