1. Behold, John Mayer during a 2004 appearance on TRL.
2. During which, he wore this glorious sweater. Carson Daly: Clearly très jalouse.
3. Because is there anything — literally, ANYTHING — sexier than a man singing “Your Body is a Wonderland” in a star-patterned jumper?
4. Nope. Case closed. Time to burn all the sweaters. Except for this one.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️