If you’re a Gen Y girl, you probably first heard S.O.A.P. on one of those Delia’s CDs. A Danish pop duo consisting of sisters Heidi and Saseline Sørensen, they toured with the Backstreet Boys in 2000. And then their lives were pretty much downhill from then. Ours, too.
2. Their style was pretty amazing. Lipstick? Epic.
3. Eyeshadow? Epic.
4. Epic squared.
5. Saseline Sørensen is still making music. It sounds kind of like Madonna.
6. Her sister, Heidi, is also still making music but she’s known as “Suriya.” Her 2011 single, “Louis Bag,” (WTF does that mean?) sounds kinda like Ke$ha.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.