1. NAILS INC. Bling It On Rose Gold Manicure
“Encrust” your nails in rose gold? Yes, please.
$22.50 at Sephora.
2. The Body Shop’s Cranberry Joy Body Butter
This literally smells like happiness.
$10 at The Body Shop.
3. DuWop Venom Rocks Limited Edition Lip Venom Set
Have you ever tried DuWop’s Lip Venom? It makes your lips tingle with excitement. And then they look plump and pouty. Ideal for holiday pictures.
$21 at Urban Outfitters.
4. Forever 21 Gold Polka Dot Brush Set
So cheap and handy — stash these in your holiday party touch-up kit.
$4.80 at Forever 21.
5. Sephora Glitter Makeup Bag
And here’s the prettiest pouch to tote your touch-up stuff in.
$18 at Sephora.
6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in “Razzle Dazzle”
A sparkly red nail polish in a classic seasonal hue.
$19 at Deborah Lippmann.
7. Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
This is actually subtle enough to keep you glowing on down days as well as fancy events.
$28 at Sephora.
8. Essie Nail Appliques
Don’t these kind of remind you of Christmas ornaments?
$10.25 at Beauty.com.
9. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose
Definitely a winter wonderland contained in this dynamic eye shadow palette.
$42 at Sephora.
10. Forever 21 Rhinestone False Eyelashes
Give these a try on New Year’s Eve — because why not?
$3.80 at Forever 21.
11. Whish Vanilla Mint Holiday Body Set
This comes with a body wash, scrub, and body butter. Basically ensuring that your skin smells like the North Pole.
$20 at whishbody.com.
12. Shiseido Shimmering Rouge Lip Color in “Sugar Plum”
I don’t know why beauty companies don’t name all of their products “sugar plum” something or other around the holidays because those words means: I’M SOLD.
$25 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
13. Chantecaille “The Diamonds” Eyeshadow Palette
I want to look just like this lady at the BuzzFeed holiday party.
$60 at Nordstrom.
14. Snow Drop Hand Cream in “Holiday Spice”
A festive way to combat dry skin. (Plus it would look really cute on a makeup stand or desk.)
$10 at Anthropologie.
15. Eminence Sugar Plum Revitalizing Masque
SUGAR PLUM YAAAAAS.
$54 at dermstore.com.
16. Albeit Matte Stylo Stick in “Red Velvet”
This clearly targets suckers for packaging. Pretty color, too!
$16 at Anthropologie.
17. Philosophy Peppermint Stick Gloss
Just don’t eat it. (You will eat it.)
$10 at Philosophy.
18. Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Cut Shadow Palette
These rich hues really work best in winter.
$38 at Sephora.
19. Fusskraft Herbal Bath
Relax after a long day of Christmas shopping with Christmas-y scents.
$21 at Nordstrom.
20. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in “Metallic Merlot”
This product has a “metallic foil finish.” Which means your eyes look like shiny presents.
$32 at Stila.
21. e.l.f. Essential Glitter Mascara
A twist on the traditional — try a light coat of this over your regular mascara.
$2 at eyeslipsface.com.
22. Jane Iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray
Formulated with pomegranate, which is rich in antioxidants. And those are good for you.
$27 at ariva.com.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.