1. Between 1996 and 1997, Lindsay Lohan played the role of Alexandra (“Alli”) Fowler on a soap called Another World.
(P.S. Pretty sure I had that same shirt. You get that at Deb? Rave?)
2. According to this extremely reliable Angelfire webpage, Alli Fowler is an illegitimate child…
3. She was delivered by a doctor in a hospital birth. (This is important, apparently.)
4. She also goes to boarding school in Europe and has a crush on Jake McKinnon.
5. Alli also had a turtle called Buster 2 or Busterina. She had previously owned another turtle just named Buster, but that one died while in the care of Jake McKinnon. Ugh, we hate Jake now.
6. Here’s a quick scene featuring Lindsay on Another World:
7. And here’s a short on Lindsay/Alli Fowler that will give you a better idea of the show. Lindsay: You’re ridiculously cute as a soap opera kid.
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›