1. Gilmore Girls, 2000–2007
The relationship you always never wanted with your mom. Unless, of course, she was Lorelai Gilmore.
2. MTV’s Cribs, 2000–present (apparently)
A look into the homes of celebrities and what you found there — lots of statues, fountains, dogs, and loneliness.
3. That’s So Raven, 2003-2007
Is there anything better than the world’s most fashionable psychic teenager?
4. Lizzie McGuire, 2001–2004
Just a young teenager trying to be cool. In other words: you.
5. Undeclared, 2001–2002
The world wasn’t yet ready for Judd Apatow’s short-lived masterpiece, which gave you a completely unrealistic idea of college.
6. The OC, 2003–2007
Raise your hand if you’re still celebrating Christmukkah and have a crush on Seth Cohen.
7. The Osbournes, 2002–2005
You loved this because even the richest, most famous family is still a messed-up family just like yours. And Kelly Osbourne.
8. Hannah Montana, 2006–2011
Don’t we all secretly want to have secret lives as pop stars?
9. Zoey 101, 2005–2008
Britney Spears’ little sister, a beachside high school, and proper millennial fashions = total guilty pleasure.
10. Laguna Beach, 2004–2006
Like the older, cooler, real-life Zoey 101.
11. The Hills, 2006–2010
The older, cooler version of Laguna Beach, except with apartments.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›