1. Close Enough!
Kevin Spacey was terrible in Super Man Returns, and so was Brandon Routh as Superman, but imagine the possibilities when Mr. White plays Lex Luthor.
2. He has the perfect “Two-Face”
Aaron Eckhart did a great job in The Dark Knight, but Mr White would have nailed it!
3. Dab some mascara and BOOM! He is the Joker
Heath Ledger, God! Rest his soul, would have approved of Mr. White as the Joker.
4. Heisenberg and Pinkman
Probably, they are the last two persons in Albuquerque, New Mexico who would be fighting crime, instead of hiding their tracks. But they do make a good team.
5. What next? Hank Schrader as Wonder Women?
If Walter is Batman, Hank Schrader can be Wonder Women or any women for that matter when they launch The Justice League.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›