1. The hangover
Everything is spinninggggggg
2. The resolutions are already out the door
But that damn drunk food at 1 a.m. tasted sooo good!
I’m too tired to go to the gym….I’ll start tomorrow (lol yeah right)
Oh sh!t! I just watched how many hours of Netflix??
3. Did I mention the hangover?
Just leave me here. In my bed. To die. Please.
4. January 1st = all the blurred memories of the drunken things you did while ringing in the new year
Note to self: don’t ever listen to tequila you are NOT good at dancing.
5. As the day wears on the pictures and the stories start to roll in and suddenly you begin to remember more of the previous night’s shenanigans…
And the hazy memories are just killing your hopes and dreams for a beautiful new year. OMG I DID WHAT?!
brb going to dig a hole to China and never show my face here again.
6. Yeah and about that hangover…
SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE GATORADE I NEED MY ELECTROLYTES AND I NEED TO GET HYDRATED PRONTO.
7. The holidays are now officially over :(
No more Christmas armadillo to look forward to, or drunk uncles, or holiday cheer, or mistletoe, no more pretty lights?? NOW WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN LIFE??
8. That hangover though
Pass the sunglasses and Advil plz.
9. On January 1st you realize you are broke
Wait I bought tequila shots for the entire bar??
10. You make yet again a resolution that will soon be broken:
I swear I am NEVER drinking again. HAHA LOL LoL lOl LAWLZ ROFL yeah there’s another resolution that’s gonna be out the door by next weekend (maybe even sooner).