1. Alcohol and work are an ideal combination.
If you make it to the end of the day without a spilling anything, that’s a win.
2. When something in your house breaks, you have no idea how to fix it.
Or, generally, what it did in the first place.
3. You can never readily put together a meal from what’s already in your fridge.
It has condiments, sometimes alcohol, and a jar of something unidentifiable you’d rather not touch.
5. You aren’t really able to do all those healthy things you’re supposed to be doing by now.
6. You Still Have No Idea Where Your Money Goes
Seriously, are fairies taking it? It’s fairies, I bet.
7. Which means by the time it’s payday, you’re buying food using spare change.
It’s not embarrassing if you don’t look anyone in the eye.
8. This doesn’t prevent you from having an iPhone, overpriced headphones, and dim sum at inappropriate times.
9. Not only do you make relationship mistakes, you deal with them terribly.
10. Your inability to plan ahead means you often spend significant amounts of time doing nothing.
Wasn’t there supposed to be more?
11. Or panicking because there are too many things.
Stop making me make decisions!
12. Getting up is still the worst thing in the world.
Which makes you feel like your parents are about to come in and wake you up. For school.
13. When you tried to keep a plant, it died.
Fortunately, you hadn’t gone for the cat.
14. Any minor injury causes you major concerns.
Everything on WebMD leads to death.
16. Not only do you not know about politics, you’re not sure why you’re supposed to.
Just that you definitely are supposed to know, and you definitely don’t.
17. Going out on a Monday is an awesome idea.
Why aren’t all the other people up for drinking all the beers on a random night mid-week?
20. Your attempts to put together mouth-watering dishes for that dinner party you’ve always wanted to host don’t go well.
Welp, never doing that again.
21. Crucial paperwork for running your life confuses you.
And why is there so much of it? How does just existing require so many words?
So, you call your parents and they fix everything.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›