1. Target has a schedule for when it marks product pricing down. The schedule is as follows:
Monday: Electronics, Accessories, Kids Clothing, Books, Baby, and Stationery
Tuesday: Domestics, Women’s Clothing, Pets and, Market food items
Wednesday: Men’s Clothing, Health and Beauty, Diapers, Lawn/Garden items, and Furniture
Thursday: Housewares, Lingerie, Shoes, Toys, Sporting Goods, Decor and Luggage
Friday: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, and Jewelry
12. And the Target app gets 10 or more new coupons each week.
Your cashier can just scan your phone if you decide to use one and the app is FREE to download.
13. The Cartwheel app is a free app that Target recently debuted. It offers several deals that change weekly and offer different ways to save than the Target app does.
The app will link to your Facebook, but you can choose whether or not you allow it to post for you. It’s beneficial for you that it links to your Facebook because the more friends you have using Cartwheel, the more coupons you get to use. For example: One week Cartwheel may offer 15% off women’s shoes and the next, 10% off all women’s underwear. You can search the app easily and find exactly what you need to buy.
Go forth with this information and prosper.
It has never been proven that every Target store follows the markdown schedule.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.